METRO GOLDWYN MAYER PICTURES Presents In Association With BRON CREATIVE
A SCOTT FREE Production
A Film by RIDLEY SCOTT
House of Gucci is inspired by the shocking true story of the family empire behind the Italian fashion house of Gucci. Spanning three decades of love, betrayal, decadence, revenge, and ultimately murder, we see what a name means, what it’s worth, and how far a family will go for control.
- Director: Ridley Scott
- Screenplay: Becky Johnston and Roberto Bentivegna
- Story: Becky Johnston
- Based on the Book: “The House of Gucci” by Sara Gay Forden
- Producers: Ridley Scott, p.g.a., Giannina Scott, p.g.a., Kevin J. Walsh, p.g.a., Mark Huffam, p.g.a.
- Executive Producers: Kevin Ulrich, Megan Ellison, Aidan Elliott, Marco Valerio Pugini, Aaron L. Gilbert, Jason Cloth
- Cast: Lady Gaga, Adam Driver, Jared Leto, Jeremy Irons, Jack Huston, with Salma Hayek and Al Pacino
Rated R for language, some sexual content, and brief nudity and violence
Site | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | TikTok